A New standard in healthcare logistics
With over 20 years of experiences in managing the supply chain of the Healthcare and Bio-Science in Asia Pacific, DB Schenker aims to deliver perfect results to our customers with our great team’s attitude and capabilities.
DB Schenker’s approach is to collaborate with our customers to ensure our team of healthcare experts focus is aligned to the current and future strategies of our healthcare clients. DB Schenker has strategically invested in the development of a healthcare competency in order to provide transportation and logistics solutions which cater to the specific needs of our healthcare customers.
Supply Chain & Logistics, from basic raw, unprocessed materials to nice-packed consumables to patient at bed, falls under non-medical nature yet it plays a vital role as there is always a need to improve delivery process of healthcare products & services to patients. At the same time, there is a constant demand to study advance methods of reducing operation costs, which leads to increase efficiency of healthcare deliverables.
With extensive experience in managing multi-client or dedicated warehousing facilities, our Healthcare customers comprises:
- Medical Diagnostics and Equipment
- Nutritional and Health Supplements
- Hospital Supplies and Procurement Logistics
DB Schenker, a highly rated LSP for healthcare logistics, delivers a solid solution to meet the demands of the client’s supply chain.
DB Schenker offers a fully integrated Healthcare Logistics services includes :
- Contract logistics/warehousing - aircond & Non-aircond, Bonded & Non-bonded
- Nationwide Distribution
- Use of monitoring devices for temperature control
- Temperature-controlled storage (pre and post)
- Temperature-controlled trucks
- Information Management
- Focus on full spectrum of Healthcare from international handling (from supplier/ manufacturing) to domestic stringent storage needs such as various types of re-dressing/ re-labeling as well as point to point distribution to hospitals/ patients for drug/ services administration
- Dedicated Customer Service
Key value-added qualifications in differentiating DB Schenker from others, in delighting our Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals customers, include :
- Throughout Asia Pacific (12 countries), our warehousing are accredited with Quality Award ISO 9001:9002, Environmental Safety Award ISO 14001 and TAPA-certified through Asia Pacific
- In Singapore, DB Schenker is the first Logistics Service Provider to be awarded Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and also certified importer to Good Distribution Practice for Medical Devices (GDPMDS ISO 13485)
- Globally, DB Schenker is one of selected few partners recognized as a Qualified Envirotainer Provider (QEP) gives us the flexibility of speed and economic of scale to handle large cold chain cargo via air.
- Working closely with various authorities to ensure Food & Drug Administration (FDA) & Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) compliance are aligned with our Healthcare & Pharmaceutical customers.
Last modified: 14.06.2017