New power for an innovative industry
The semiconductor industry is a fast growing albeit volatile market in an ever changing environment. DB Schenker has acquired broad experience in the Semicon logistics market for many years and is proud to name some of the market leaders as its customers.
Delivering the tools that drive innovation. From successfully moving raw materials at source to getting finely-tuned multi-million dollar tools safely to their destination, our global Semiconductor Group has the well train and expertise to move your oversized, high-value, sensitive manufacturing equipment quickly and reliably. DB Schenker provides end-to-end logistics for everything from procurement and manufacturing to fulfillment and aftermarket, with innovative solutions for moving tools and equipment to manufacturing facilities, clean-rooms and project sites around the world.
We have been shipping semiconductor tools and materials for over 20 years. Our deep understanding of the unique semiconductor supply chain ensures your business can continue uninterrupted, and the fluctuating demands of a constantly changing market can be met with ease. Sophisticated, fragile and temperature-sensitive tools and cleanroom equipment are transported with fully tested handling procedures, trained experts manage tool rigging and cleanroom logistics, offering project site logistics, control tower operations, spare parts logistics, in-house logistics, finished/semi-finished products and all aspects of warehouse management.
The logistics solutions are not only limited to transportation, but also to warehousing and distribution solutions. Following services can be offered to the Semicon industry
- Expertise in transporting High-Value and High-Sensitivity Capital Equipment and Tools
- Dedicated Professionals handling only Semiconductor related Logistics and Transportation
- Global Operations with company offices in most Semiconductor Manufacturing locations
- Airfreight–Seafreight–Air Ride Trucking–Warehousing –Spare Parts Management
- Single provider for End-to-End Logistics Solutions– Component & Material Supply, Tools, Finished Goods
- Customer Service Excellence–with significant Semi-con Industry References
- World Class Services with a Local Perspective
Last modified: 27.04.2016